In yet another shocking case of humans being awful to dogs, a stray puppy was taken care of after he had been dragged through industrial glue and mud by a handful of kids.
Pascal is thought to be just four months old, and was found by the charity He’Art of Rescue in a miserable state in Istanbul, Turkey. The team ended up giving the dog a number of medical baths to help free him from the damage. The glue had cemented his skin to a horrible extent, and this deprived his ears of blood.
“Pascal was in a miserable state when I first saw him inside that box. He was not moving, he had frozen, very scared and very traumatized,” explained the founder of He’Art of Rescue, Nur Rima Yola, to MailOnline:
“After the glue [had] been removed, he stood in shock for one day. He was even turning his back to hide when he saw people,” she said.
“He is doing better, slowly getting used to the staff in the clinic where of course love is being poured towards him.
“He especially bonded with one of the doctors who is in charge of him, Hasan Akin. They are best buddies,” Nur said.
His fur has been shaved clean, and he is healing. He also excellently conquered the parvo virus, and he’s getting healthier everyday.